|Jun. 7th, 2008 02:15 am Mosaic|
Leave a comment
I'm not normally a big fan of memes however i did like this one - this is what you do:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name?
|May. 12th, 2008 08:55 pm Company Specializes In Secret Passages|
2 comments - Leave a comment
"Creative Home Engineering is a firm that specializes in build secret passageways into your house. Which is pretty much the awesomest thing I've ever heard (besides hearing that American Gladiators was coming back, but before I saw one and realized it was a disaster). They make everything from the stairs you see here, to bookshelf doors and rotating fireplaces. Prices range from $5,000 to $250,000 depending on how ridiculous you want to get. You know, growing up I lived in a house with a little secret passage. It was in the upstairs hallway. I was always afraid to see where it led but one day I went for it and climbed in. I fell two stories into a hamper by the washing machine. It was awesome."
|Mar. 3rd, 2008 07:11 pm favorite pic of the month|
cause i took it myself ;)
Current Mood: accomplished1 comment - Leave a comment
|Dec. 14th, 2007 03:51 pm so pretty .....|
1 comment - Leave a comment
"the most remarkable footage of a solar eclipse ever taken"
|Dec. 13th, 2007 11:31 am glow cats|
Leave a comment
Officials in South Korea say scientists have cloned cats by manipulating a fluorescent protein gene, a procedure which could help develop treatments for human genetic diseases.